EPBF European Championship 2020
Paul Grobler, 7 July 2020
National Teams must meet the following criteria to compete in the official European Championships 2020 event as organized and sanctioned by the EPBF.
- The National Team must be sanctioned by the highest paintball authority in their respective country (Federation/Association/National League) as recognized by the EPBF.
- Only one team from a country per category is allowed to enter as per the above-recognized body for the country.
- If a country does not have a national paintball organization/league/business that is registered with the EPBF, the EPBF can, after approval from the executive committee, approve a country to compete as long as all other criteria are met relating to the team and players.
- Players on the team must meet the criteria for the category they compete in as listed in this document.
- Players must be a citizen from the country they represent or hold permanent residency.
- Player proof of citizenship can include – ID from country, Passport from country, Permanent Residence Visa, Proof of Residence (if required).
- Proof of citizenship must be the same as the country they represent.
- The EPBF reserves the right to refuse a player from competing during the event if point 3 above is not met.
- It is preferred that a country have a formal selection process to select players on the national representative team.
- Information about all players and staff must be provided prior to the event for verification
For more information please visit epbf.net